Specs & Requirements
Cookout Trailers are fully self-contained units, equipped with generators and operated and staffed completely by In-N-Out Burger Associates. Sorry, French fries and shakes cannot be prepared on the Cookout Trailer.
AREAS OF OPERATION:
- The Cookout Trailers are only available in Los Angeles County, Orange County, limited parts of Ventura - San Bernardino - Riverside Counties and limited parts of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
- Cookout Trailers are booked on a "first come, first served" basis. We advise you to book your cookout a minimum of 4 to 6 months in advance. Longer lead times are always beneficial, especially for weekends and weekday lunch hours.
- To reserve a date, we must have a signed contract and a $500 deposit. Visa, Mastercard and American Express accepted.
SPACE REQUIREMENTS & PERMITS:
- The cost of your cookout is determined by the amount of food used, plus sales tax and miscellaneous charges such as mileage and overtime or the Minimum/Guarantee whichever is higher.
- The minimum charge to bring a unit out is $1,500 or 75% of your estimated order (based on our cheeseburger price) whichever is higher, and entitles you to 1.5 hours of serving time. Additional time may incur an overtime charge of $100 per half hour. Sales tax will be charged as applicable. (Note: Product cannot be substituted for unused meals to satisfy your minimum).
- Money is not accepted at the Cookout Trailer. It will be your responsibility to pre-sell tickets or have someone at the event to handle money.
- Final payment must be made at the completion of your event by check, Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change. Should this occur, you will be notified no less than 60 days prior to the event.
- When deciding where the Cookout Trailer is to be parked please allow for maneuverability and consider the following:
- The trailer is 65 feet long and requires 15 feet overhead clearance and 12 feet wide clearance.
- The trailer should be parked on a firm, level surface.
- Be sure to keep clear approximately 28 feet in width for the trailer to depart.
- Our Cookout Trailers require from 50 to 70 feet of parking space, with a 14 foot overhead clearance, and a driveway width of at least 10 feet. Due to the weight of the units, they require a firm, level surface for parking. (We will do our best to accommodate your needs.)
- Please be aware that some areas may be inaccessible due to narrow or steep roads or driveways and low overhanging trees.
- You are responsible for obtaining cookout locations and any necessary permits. A map of how to get to your location and where you want the trailer placed is appreciated. In-N-Out maintains the right to relocate the trailer if the site is not suitable.
To book your cookout or for further information, please call one of our Cookout Coordinators at 1 (626) 813-8295. Fax (626) 813-7300.
- In-N-Out Burger provides the Cookout Trailer, products, staff, and a service table. Burgers are served in a box with a napkin.
- Tables, chairs, trash cans, etc. are your responsibility.